With dazzling colors, longer battery span, and stellar cameras in compact designs, the iPhone 13 series has become the center of attention. Apple has continued to provide heads-on competition to Android companies and satisfy its users with new sophisticated features.
Apart from the endless options that Apple provides its customers for convenience and ease, many users struggle to recover deleted messages from iPhone 13. There are many simple solutions via which you can recover the deleted photos from iPhone 13, from which Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS) is the most user-friendly and convenient.
There can be multiple occasions where data such as images, messages, and documents were lost or deleted, whether accidentally or intentionally. In either case, you might require to access that data. There are three viable solutions to recover deleted messages from iPhone 13:
- Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)- the handiest toolkit that enables you to retrieve any data from an iOS device
- Via Apple’s backup from iTunes
- Via Apple’s backup from an iCloud account
When considering restoring data from an iOS device, the first and most important point to remember is to avoid downloading any data on the target device. The deleted data you desire to retrieve might still be within the memory; hence, avoid downloading further data that can result in it being overwritten and permanently lost.
Solution # 1:- Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
Dr.Fone is the first-ever iOS data recovery software compatible with iOS 15, including the iPhone 13 series and all the previous iPhone, iPad, and iPod models. Whether your data was due to a system crash, stolen or damaged device, jailbreak, or simply an accidental deletion, there is no scenario in which Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)cannot recover deleted data from iPhone 13.
Irrespective of what you desire to retrieve, whether contacts, call history, images, videos, messages, or even reminders, this software will restore it with just a few clicks. Dr.Fone has focused on creating a user-friendly dynamic interface to facilitate users and make the recovery process more manageable.
To recover messages from iPhone 13 through Dr.Fone, follow the mentioned steps, and within seconds, you will have access to all the deleted data that was once lost.
- Download and install Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)on your computer or laptop to set up the software. The software is available on both MAC and Windows operating systems.
- Once the software has been successfully installed and launched in your system, it requires access to the iOS device from which you desire to restore the deleted data. For this purpose, connect the iPhone to the computer via the data cable.
- After the application has detected the attached device, start the scanning process by clicking on the option. The deleted items, such as photos, videos, and contacts, will start popping on the screen as it scans for further data.
- As the process terminates and all the respective results have been retrieved, save the files and transfer them to the connected device. Now you can disconnect the device.
As convenient and straightforward as that, you now successfully have recovered deleted data from iPhone 13.
Solution # 2:- Restore deleted content from Apple’s backup through iTunes
To recover deleted photos from iPhone 13 via iTunes, follow the mentioned steps.
- Open and log in to your iTunes account on your browser, on your laptop, or computer.
- Connect the iOS device with your computer via a data cable.
- Select the connected iOS device via iTunes.
- Opt for the “Restore Backup” option, and the different dates and times will appear on the screen.
- Choose the appropriate date according to your liking and start the process.
- Within the proceeding minutes, your device will have restored the deleted items.
Solution # 3:- Restore deleted content from Apple’s backup via iCloud
To recover deleted photos from iPhone 13 through iCloud, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, open the iCloud website on the browser on your computer and log in to your iCloud account.
- Click on the “settings” option.
- Select the “Restore” option in the advanced setting section by scrolling down.
- Another terminal/window will open automatically, indicating all the deleted items with respect to different dates.
- Opt for the closest date for backup and hit the “Restore” option.
- The process will initiate, which might take some time to produce the result. Once the process has terminated, disconnect the device.
These are the methods via which you can recover deleted data from iPhone 13. As you can see, the easiest and most convenient way through which you can restore a complete set of deleted data is by using Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (IOS) software. It provides a platform where you can retrieve any data with a few clicks. It is effortless to understand and use, and millions of users have used it. With options such as selective recovery and exporting into another device, it aims to provide maximum facilities to its users. Therefore, Dr.Fone’s iOS recovery software is the best option.