Why You Should Get A Bidet Converter Kit?
Are you looking for a way to upgrade your bathroom with a modern, hygienic, and cost-effective solution? A bidet converter kit is a perfect solution! With a bidet converter kit, you can convert your existing toilet into an efficient and economical bidet. Not only will it save you money on buying a new toilet, but it will also provide numerous benefits to improve your bathroom experience.
A bidet converter kit is easy to install and use. It comes with all the necessary parts and instructions so that anyone can install it in just minutes. Furthermore, using a bidet converter kit will help promote good hygiene by providing a more thorough wash than traditional toilet paper. This means that you’ll be able to stay cleaner and healthier while saving time and money in the process.
Hygiene is everyone’s number one priority. One of the most prominent aspects of hygiene is when we use the bathroom for our daily natural calls. With everyday usage comes everyday problems. Whether it is getting rashes and irritation due to using toilet paper multiple times a day. Sitting on the freezing toilet seat in the winter, the traditional toilet system has its issues. Well, to eradicate all these issues from your life, install a bidet converter kit in your bathrooms. It comes with many features that aim to make your life much easier and more convenient.
What is a Bidet Converter Kit?
A bidet converter kit is a toilet set add-on primarily used to wash one’s genitals via a gentle water spray. It gives a fresher and cleaner feeling as compared to using toilet paper. Furthermore, it is also the more hygienic option as it thoroughly and adequately washes the genitals. Whereas even after wiping with toilet paper several times, it leaves a residue, thus causing irritation and rashes in the sensitive areas. It is highly convenient for moms with younger children and people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome or having had rectal surgery. It provides the ease and comfort required for hard times.
How to Choose the Right Bidet Converter Kit Based on Your Toilet?
When it comes to choosing the right bidet converter kit for your toilet, there are many factors to consider. Depending on the type of toilet you have and your set-up needs, you may need an electric or nonelectric bidet converter kit. Additionally, you’ll want to consider the water flow pressure and the different types of toilets available. With this information in hand, you can make an informed decision about which bidet converter kit is best for your needs.
Electric Bidet Converter KitIf you have the option to install an electric bidet converter kit, it’s likely that your toilet already has an electrical outlet in the tank. The electric model is particularly well-suited for those who would like to see a higher water flushing force and pressure. It also provides a convenient cleaning cycle. If your toilet doesn’t have a switch or outlet in the tank, you’ll need an electrical bidet converter kit with both a switch and outlet. This will allow you to easily control the water flow from your current flush or use an alternative setting such as low or high. It is designed for use with most brands of toilets and can be easily installed.
Benefits of installing Kit
There are many benefits to installing a bidet converter kit in your bathroom.
- Eco-friendly: A bidet is environmentally friendly because it uses water instead of toilet paper for cleaning purposes. Toilet paper is made of 1.5 pounds of wood. The entire population consumes millions of toilet paper rolls every day, which requires deforestation to produce such an amount. Hence, to save the world from the drastic effects of global warming, opt for the eco-friendly choice.
- Say bye-bye to clogged toilets: Often, when you are trying to flush the toilet after you have used the toilet paper, it gets blocked. It is so frustrating, especially when someone is waiting to go to the bathroom after you and is stuck trying to unclog it. This problem is eradicated when you use a bidet instead.
- Lighter on the pocket: Purchasing a bidet converter kit is a one-time expenditure, whereas you will have to buy toilet paper for the rest of your life. Therefore it is a cost-efficient option.
- Saves you in hard times: One of the biggest crises in the corona time period was getting a hold of toilet paper. It can be challenging to get such essential items during a natural crisis such as a hurricane or thunderstorm. At the same time, the purpose of a bidet is to remove all such problems.
- It is comfortable: The genital and anal area is a sensitive areas. In comparison, toilet paper has a rough texture which can often cause anal fissures and hemorrhoids. Continuously trying to reach the unreachable area can also cause back and posterior pain.
Difference between a Bidet and Converter Kit
The purpose of both items is the same, but a Bidet is often more expensive and requires a bigger area to install. Therefore to install a bidet, a spacious bathroom is required, but the majority of the houses have small congested washrooms, which makes it difficult and costly to purchase and install one. On the other hand, a bidet converter kit is cheaper than a bidet and can be installed on a traditional toilet seat. It does not require any extra space or additional items for installation. The installation method is also straightforward.
Types of Bidet Kits
There are three different types:
- Bidet Attachment: This type of bidet is attached to the current existing toilet seat, and nothing is replaced or removed.
- Non-Electric Bidet Seat: To install this type of bidet, you need to remove the toilet seat of the traditional toilet and install this one. This bidet contains the essential bidet functions.
- Electric Bidet Seat: This type of bidet contains extra functionalities such as seat warmers and water temperature control properties as well, along with the basic features.
Non-electric Bidet Converter Kits
Many companies and models manufacture non-electric bidets. Some of these are mentioned below.
- American Standard 5900A05G.020: It is designed for elongated toilets. It is very convenient for the elderly and people with back problems. Who has a problem with lowering themselves, as its height is taller than regular seats? The lift-off feature provides a swift self-cleaning option.
- KOHLER k05724-96: This bidet does not require electricity or an electric outlet to function. The sprayers attached to the bidet have different adjustable pressure options and a self-cleaning wand. It also does automatic cleaning after every use.
- Brondell Swash Eco seat: This converter kit has a dual nozzle system that is designed for front and backwashing. It also has a warm temperature spray; hence it makes it ideal for menstrual cleansing.